|Part||How to Unlock|
|Gold Glider||StreetPass 100 people / OR collect 10,000 coins.|
How do you unlock all the characters in Mario Kart 7?
- Daisy – Get 1st place (over all) in the 150CC Mushroom Cup.
- Wario – Get 1st place (over all) in the 150CC Flower Cup.
- Rosalina – Get 1st place (over all) in the 150CC Star Cup.
- Metal Mario – Get 1st place (over all) in the 150CC Special Cup.
- Shy Guy – Get 1st place (over all) in the 150CC Shell Cup.
What’s the best combination in Mario Kart 7?
Yeah, Metal Mario, B-Dasher, Red Wheels, and Peach’s Parasol is the best combination for no item races. But I think Daisy, B-Dasher, Red Wheels, and Peach’s Parasol is the best combination for item races, as this combination is strong in both acceleration and speed.
How many coins do you need to unlock Mario Kart 7?
You need a grand total of 5,000 coins to unlock all standard kart parts. The gold parts are special, and can be obtained by collecting even more coins, or by fulfilling certain conditions.
What is the fastest kart in Mario Kart 7?
The fastest karts on land are B Dasher, Zucchini/Gherkin, Bruiser/Growlster and Blue Seven (all of them have the same speed bonus, but different stats elsewhere). The Gold Kart actually is slightly slower than all of these.
What can you unlock in Mario Kart 7?
Mario Kart 7 character unlocks
- Daisy – 1st in Mushroom Cup 150cc.
- Lakitu – 1st in Lightning Cup 150cc.
- Metal Mario – 1st in Special Cup 150cc.
- Mii – Place 1st in all cups in one CC level.
- Queen Bee – 1st in Banana Cup 150cc.
- Rosalina – 1st in Star Cup 150cc.
- Shy Guy – 1st in Shell Cup 150cc.
- Wario – 1st in Flower Cup 150cc.
Does character matter in Mario Kart 7?
Anyways for on topic, yeah characters do matter, feather weights have a big advantage because now acceleration is key instead of top speed since they took out SSMT. If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted him as Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
Do coins make you faster in Mario Kart 7?
One thing you may not realise is that picking up a coin gives you a very short speed boost; while one isn’t big enough to make a huge difference to your time, could give you a slight advantage over your opponent, and remember — every coin you grab is one your opponents can’t.
How do you check your coins on Mario Kart 7?
The coins you have at the end of each race is added to your coin total, which can be viewed on your profile page on the Mariokart Channel.
Is Gold Mario in Mario Kart 7?
The Gold Standard (known as the Gold Kart in the British English version) is an unlockable kart part in Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
Who is the fastest character in Mario Kart?
Best Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Characters
|Donkey Kong, Roy, Waluigi||4.5||20.75|
|Wario, Dry Bowser||4.75||20.75|
|Metal/Gold Mario, Pink Gold Peach||4.25||21.5|
Can you dodge a blue shell in Mario Kart 7?
4 Answers. Right before a Blue Shell hits you, it stays stationary in the air for a split second before falling down and hitting you. Because of this, you can use a Mushroom to dodge one if you time it just right.
What is the best build in Mario Kart 8?
Best Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Character Kart Combo – How to Build the Best Kart
- Character: Any Level 3 Heavy, such as Bowser, Wario, or Morton.
- Kart: Pipeframe, Blue Falcon and Streetle are ideal as it gives good speed but doesn’t skimp on friction.
- Tires: Slick.