How do you unlock the heavyweight bike on Mario Kart Wii?
- Piranha Prowler: win the 50cc Special Cup.
- Shooting Star: win the 100cc Star Cup.
- Jetsetter (Aero Glider): get 1 star in all 150cc retro cups.
- Honeycoupe (Dragonetti):Get first place in 150CC Lightning cup.
- Phantom: win the mirror special cup.
What is the hardest character to unlock in Mario Kart Wii?
1 Dry Bowser Dry Bowser is the fossilized version of the main antagonist of the Mario Bros. Franchise, Bowser. He first appeared in New Super Mario Bros.
Who is the heaviest character in Mario Kart Wii?
Heavy: Wario, Waluigi, Donkey Kong, Bowser, King Boo, Rosalina, Funky Kong, Dry Bowser.
How do you unlock more levels on Mario Kart for Wii?
When you initially begin playing the game, you have access to four levels: Flower, Mushroom, Banana and Shell Cup. To unlock all of the levels on “Mario Kart Wii,” you must win a trophy at each of the Cups. Win a trophy in the Flower and Mushroom Cup to unlock the Star Cup.
Is Dolphin Dasher inside drift?
Compared to the Zip Zip, the Dolphin Dasher has more speed and weight, but has less acceleration, handling, drift, off-road, and mini-turbo. It is also noted for being the heaviest medium bike in the game, but suffers from having the worst drifting among all the hang-on type bikes.
What is the fastest combination in Mario Kart Wii?
- The generally accepted top combos are debatable, but for lightweights, it’s baby daisy/bullet bike, middleweights, Daisy/Mach, heavyweights, Funky Kong/Bowser Bike. …
- Best combo is Funky/Flame runner since it is the fastest/heaviest combo in the game.
Is Funky Kong a girl?
|Funky Kong’s artwork as he appears in Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze.|
|Powers/Abilities||Technological Prowess Tremendous Strength Swift Athleticism|
How do you unlock Funky Kong Mario Kart Wii?
Funky Kong. Unlock 4 Expert Staff Ghosts in Time Trials, win 25 Wi-Fi races, or play 2,250 games to unlock Funky Kong!
What is the hardest race in Mario Kart Wii?
1 Rainbow Road (Mario Kart Wii)
There’s no doubt about what the toughest Mario Kart track of all time is, and that is the legendary Rainbow Road.
Is King Boo good in Mario Kart Wii?
In Mario Kart Wii, his karts and bikes are black shaded (the same color as R.O.B.’s were in Mario Kart DS and Dry Bowser’s in Mario Kart Wii). His signature vehicle is the Phantom. Despite being an excellent handler, King Boo is a mid-tier character for his poor raising stats.
How do you unlock Funky Kong?
Unlocking Criteria (Mario Kart Wii)
- Unlock any 4 Expert Staff Ghost Data in Time Trials.
- Win 25 WFC Ghost Races.
- Play 2,250 combined races/battles.
Who is the fastest on Mario Kart 8?
Best Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Characters
|Donkey Kong, Roy, Waluigi||4.5||3.25|
|Wario, Dry Bowser||4.75||3.0|
|Metal/Gold Mario, Pink Gold Peach||4.25||3.25|
Can you unlock levels in Mario Kart Wii with 2 players?
User Info: K_Tails. You can unlock all characters and vehicles online with 2 players (Takes longer than usual). You’ll need to do Grand Prix for stages though. Quitting after failure never leads to success.
Is Rosalina in Mario Kart Wii?
In Mario Kart Wii, Rosalina is a heavyweight playable character. She can be unlocked by having a save file of Super Mario Galaxy, have 4,950 races, or having at least one star on all the Mirror Mode cups. … In Mario Kart 8, Rosalina is an unlockable playable character. Baby Rosalina also first appeared in Mario Kart 8.
How do you unlock all Mario Kart Wii characters?
Mario Kart Wii has a total of 14 unlockable characters.
- Baby Daisy – Make a star in every 50 ccWii cup.
- Baby Luigi – Open 8 knowledgeable workers ghosts in Time Trials.
- Birdo – Play 16 Time Trials or win 250 Wi-Fi races.
- Bowser Jr. …
- Daisy – Win the 150 ccSpecial Cup.
- Diddy Kong – Win the 50 ccLightning Cup.