If you press down on the control pad (when you have a WiiWheel) you can throw a Shell, or a Bomb-omb backwards instead of forwards. Hope the Hint helps!
How do you send things backwards in Mario Kart?
Throw an item behind you by pressing back on your directional pad or joystick as you throw. Know your newcomers: Mario Kart 8 introduced four new items to the mix.
How do you throw things behind you in Mario Kart Wii?
- To throw any item behind you in Mario Kart, you must hold the button to put it behind you, hold down and release the button. …
- To throw a shell behind you, press and hold the Fire button then hold the directional stick that controls your character backwards then release the Fire button.
Where is mirror mode on Mario Kart Wii?
In DS, players unlock Mirror Mode (known as “150cc Mirror”) by getting 1st place in the 150cc Lightning Cup. In Wii, players unlock Mirror Mode by getting gold trophies in all 150cc cups. In 7, players unlock Mirror Mode by getting gold trophies in all cups on the 150cc class.
What are the controls for Mario Kart Wii?
- Accelerate: Hold 2 Button.
- Rocket start: Hold 2 Button when Lakitu’s traffic light goes middle or when the countdown is 2.
- Steer: Turn Wii Wheel left/right.
- Use item: Click on Control Pad (up/bottom).
- Look behind: Hold A Button.
- Trick: Move the wheel in any direction when in the air.
- Drift: Hold B Button.
How do you throw things backwards in Mario Kart Wii with nunchuck?
Hold onto the item and when you want to shoot pull the analogue stick backwards and let go.
How do you throw shells backwards in Mario Kart DS?
To throw an item forward/backword(such as green shells, fake boxes, bannana peels,etc.) have the item in the box up on the top left corner of the screen. Then when you press L to use it hold up on the direction pad to throwit forward and down on the direction pad to throw it backwards.
How do you avoid the green shells in Mario Kart Wii?
Dragging Items. For Red/ Green Shells, keep a banana peel behind you at all times; the shells will hit the banana peel instead of you! If you don’t have a banana peel, then use the same thing!
How do you hold shells in Mario Kart Wii?
But, avoiding the red shell can be easy, just hold a Banana, a Green Shell, or Red Shell behind you by holding the item button (left or right on the D-pad for Wii Wheel users.)
How do you avoid attacks in Mario Kart Wii?
Hold an item behind you (green shell, red shell, banana peel), use a powerful item that protects you (star, mega mushroom, bullet bill), or drive close enough to a wall or obstacle that the shell hits it before it hits you.
Is Funky Kong a girl?
|Funky Kong’s artwork as he appears in Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze.|
|Powers/Abilities||Technological Prowess Tremendous Strength Swift Athleticism|
What is a mirror race in Mario Kart Wii?
Mirror is an unlockable Engine Class set with a 150cc speed that “mirrors” all the tracks, making everything on a course flip to the other side (right is left, obstacles on other side, etc.).
How do you unlock Funky Kong?
Unlocking Criteria (Mario Kart Wii)
- Unlock any 4 Expert Staff Ghost Data in Time Trials.
- Win 25 WFC Ghost Races.
- Play 2,250 combined races/battles.
Is manual better than automatic in Mario Kart Wii?
Yes, both bikes and karts can be driven in automatic mode at the expense of the drift speed boost. If you want to improve at the game, I would recommend learning to use manual. The mini-turbos are invaluable for getting and maintaining better speeds.
What is the fastest combination in Mario Kart Wii?
- The generally accepted top combos are debatable, but for lightweights, it’s baby daisy/bullet bike, middleweights, Daisy/Mach, heavyweights, Funky Kong/Bowser Bike. …
- Best combo is Funky/Flame runner since it is the fastest/heaviest combo in the game.
Can you jump in Mario Kart Wii?
buttons are used to hop (hopping in Mario Kart Wii works only with the Drift option set to Manual). Hopping is used mainly for drifting, but vehicles can also hop over small gaps. ) in Mario Kart 7 allows the player to perform a trick, which gives a small boost upon landing.