Who is the best Nascar driver at Darlington?
NASCAR Driver Averages at Darlington Raceway
What driver is best at Darlington?
What drivers said at Darlington
- Martin Truex Jr. …
- Kyle Larson – Finished 2nd: “We definitely needed to get a good finish. …
- Kyle Busch – Finished 3rd: “This was definitely a good weekend for us. …
- William Byron – Finished 4th: “I thought we were pretty solid all day. …
- Denny Hamlin – Finished 5th: “It was slick.
Who is best at Darlington?
Who does well at Darlington Speedway?
Martin Truex, Jr. (+600) also has performed well, historically, at the raceway. Because it’s not exactly an easy track to pass on, starting position is critical — and Brad Keselowski (+950), Harvick and Kyle Busch (+800) occupy the first three spots in the lineup.
Who has the most wins at Darlington?
Who Has the Most NASCAR Cup Series Wins at Darlington Raceway?
- David Pearson owns the most NASCAR Cup Series victories at Darlington Raceway. …
- Dale Earnhardt Sr. …
- Jeff Gordon had seven NASCAR Cup Series wins at Darlington Raceway.
What was the starting lineup for Darlington?
NASCAR starting lineup at Darlington
|1||Brad Keselowski||Team Penske|
|2||Kevin Harvick||Stewart-Haas Racing|
|3||Kyle Busch||Joe Gibbs Racing|
|4||Martin Truex Jr.||Joe Gibbs Racing|
Who is best at Dover?
|4||19||Martin Truex Jr|
Who wins Darlington?
sweeps Darlington to win third 2021 Cup Series race. DARLINGTON, S.C. — In the final stage of Sunday’s Goodyear 400, Kyle Larson turned a Martin Truex Jr.
Who won pole at Darlington?
Brad Keselowski has claimed the Busch Pole Award for Sunday’s Goodyear 400 (3:30 p.m. ET on FS1, MRN and SiriusXM NASCAR Radio) at Darlington Raceway. Keselowski will start his No. 2 Team Penske Ford from the pole position for the second week in a row.
Who has the best record at Darlington Speedway?
Top 10 lap leaders at Darlington Raceway
- of 11. Harry Gant. …
- of 11. Bobby Allison. …
- of 11. Cale Yarborough. Total laps run: 12,959. …
- of 11. Darrell Waltrip. Total laps run: 16,395. …
- of 11. Jeff Gordon. Total laps run: 11,458. …
- of 11. David Pearson. Total laps run: 12,536. …
- of 11. Richard Petty. Total laps run: 17,120. …
- of 11.
How many times did Jeff Gordon win at Darlington?
Gordon’s seven wins at Darlington, along with Martinsville Speedway, give him the most at any track in his career.