Mario Kart 8 characters and kart combinations is important for mastering the game and getting the best possible times, whether in harder cups, time trials or online – and if you want to steamroll over your friends locally, of course.
Who is the best character to use in Mario Kart 8?
Best Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Characters
|Donkey Kong, Roy, Waluigi||4.5||20.75|
|Wario, Dry Bowser||4.75||20.75|
|Metal/Gold Mario, Pink Gold Peach||4.25||21.5|
Does it matter what character you choose in Mario Kart?
They have the exact same stats, so just use which character you like more. All characters are viable to varying degrees, but heavies generally outclass lights because you can more easily mitigate their weaknesses with kart combinations.
What is the best character and vehicle for Mario Kart 8?
The best combo for speed is Wario, Bowser, Morton Koopa, or Mii Heavy driving a Gold Standard, Mach 8, Circuit Special, or Sports Coupe with Slick or Cyber Slick tyres.
What is the best character to use in Mario Kart?
Wario Is Actually The Best MARIO KART Character, According To Thorough Research – Nerdist.
How do you beat Mario Kart 8?
Mario Kart 8 tips and tricks
- Master the drifting system. …
- Maintain first place in a race. …
- Use the slipstream system to get ahead. …
- Use all of the game’s ghost data. …
- Pick up plenty of coins. …
- Find out where the shortcuts are. …
- Use the boost start trick to get off the grid quickly. …
- Gain speed using stunt boosts.
How do you go faster in Mario Kart 8?
5 ways to kart faster
- Begin with a boost. Wait for the countdown timer to hit “2” at the start of the race, and then hold down the accelerator button. …
- Get the drift. …
- Juice your jumps. …
- Follow the leaders. …
- Crash, and burn rubber.
Is Funky Kong a girl?
|Funky Kong’s artwork as he appears in Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze.|
|Powers/Abilities||Technological Prowess Tremendous Strength Swift Athleticism|
What is the fastest kart in Mario Kart 8?
This could well be the best Kart in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
- Character: Any Level 3 Heavy, such as Bowser, Wario, or Morton.
- Kart: Pipeframe, Blue Falcon and Streetle are ideal as it gives good speed but doesn’t skimp on friction.
- Tires: Slick.
Is Mario with Peach or Daisy?
Artwork of Daisy and Peach in Mario Party 7 Daisy’s closest relationship in the Mario series is with Peach. Ever since Daisy’s big return to the Mario series in Mario Tennis for the Nintendo 64 in 2000, Daisy and Peach are portrayed as best friends.
Is Toad the fastest in Mario Kart?
Toad: Lightweight and Nimble
In Mario Kart 64, Toad is the lightest and all around fastest racer. He reaches mid and upper speeds faster than Yoshi.
Is Mario Kart 8 Deluxe worth it?
Bottom line: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe brings together all the best pieces from previous Mario Kart games while adding enough extra to make it worth the buy. If you enjoy variety, this Mario Kart is the best yet with many character options, kart customizations, battle modes, versus settings, and more.
How do I unlock everything in mk8 Deluxe?
To get all three items you’ll need to complete a series of challenges.
- Unlock Gold Standard kart: Win every Cup with a single star on both 150cc and Mirror Mode in Grand Prix.
- Unlock Gold Tires: Beat every Staff Ghost Racer in Time Trial competing at 150cc.
- Unlock Gold Glider: Collect 10,000 coins.
Can you dodge a blue shell in Mario Kart 8?
Avoid The Blue Shell In Mario Kart 8 – Break It With a Super Horn. … Outside of using a Boo item, this may be the best way to avoid a Blue Shell. Once the Shell begins circling the player in first place, one honk of the Super Horn and the Blue Shell will be destroyed before it ever gets the chance to explode.